Random fact #8
Here’s a list of things people do that irk me the most:
1. When people speak in taglish and they can’t seem to translate the simplest words. Like when they say “I’m too tamad”. I have nothing against people who speak taglish, but honestly, is that word too complicated to translate? Also, I hate it when people obviously try to fake an american accent. It doesn’t make you look/sound sosyal, just desperate.
2. The usual you’re/your, they’re/their, and other basic grammatical errors. It takes less than 5 seconds to analyze if your usage is correct or not before you hit enter. What’s the rush?
3. When people use hashtags on Facebook. There’s Twitter for that. Oh and people who update their Facebook status every 5 minutes. Again, that’s why Twitter was created (I think). I’ve probably unsubscribed from dozens of people because of this.
4. Ditchers, people who back out at the last minute, and people who are constantly late. I hate it when they don’t realize that they’re wasting my time by being late or not showing up at all.
5. When people wear sunglasses or shades indoors. There’s no excuse for doing this, unless you have sore eyes.
6. Rowdy people in the cinemas. I pay good money for my movie, I wanna enjoy it in peace. Oh and people who answer their phones inside the movie house.
7. When people post things like “share/like if you love God” or “reblog if you like *insert band name here*”, or something to that effect. It’s just flat-out annoying, and totally pointless.
8. When people are obviously fishing for compliments. The most annoying ones? When they post a picture (or even an album) of themselves in a bikini with a caption “ugh i’m so fat”.
9. When people pretend to be drunk just to get attention.
10. When people (especially strangers) accidentally bump or hit you and they don’t even look back to apologize.
End of rant. Haha